£500 - £600 per day
3 days ago
Cedar have been engaged to support a Central Government department for an exciting, HOME-BASED, Interim Project Manager position. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of up to £600 on offer and will run for 6 months with the potential to be extended.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE immediate availability for both an interview and start date in order to be considered for this role.
- Lead the Project Moonshot mission & scale up team to ensure sample collection supplies are considered and accounted for across all missions
- Embed supplies support across missions and project scale up teams
- Establish good project management processes and structure within the team for managing supplies elements for each mission & scale up
- Attend key meetings and governance forums within the Project Moonshot to stay aligned with rapid developments and decision-making
- Act as a point of escalation for risks / issues within the team
- Work closely with the new capacity team and operational team to ensure that mission demands are then met through new supplies