£40000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Looking for an experienced Project Finance analyst to partner with senior leadership on an array of enterprise-wide transformation initiatives with a household name company.
· Responsible for delivery of accurate, timely and relevant information to set deadlines, tailored to the stakeholders
· Working with Group FP&A and SPO on reporting of Investment Ad-hoc analysis and presentation of vendor pricing to identify risks and opportunities to delivery team.
· Review and consolidation of Investment Project/Programme forecasts, led by business leads, around movements, risks, and variances to budgets.
· Implementation of Financial and Change Management Controls, ensuring transparency at all levels and adherence to procedures.
· Lead on Commitment Analysis - review and report on committed spend and run rate project costs.
· Responsible for accuracy of Month End Analysis (Accruals & Journals) including presentation and review with delivery and finance teams
· Lead on Benefits Monitoring and Tracking which effectively align with functional requirements
· Create and implement a working process to track resource cost and recoveries to ensure Group Change remain budget neutral, including monthly reconciliations and MI reporting
· Supporting the implementation of SNOW tool and related reporting requirements,
· Adhoc cost modelling and analysis
· Education of exec level non-finance people around finance processes and commercial understanding, reducing risk and exposure.
·Responsible for building Finance brand internally to being a key point of contact for strategic and financial issues.
·Responsible for ensuring compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
Qualifications, experience and skills
· Project accounting and Financial management experience, ideally with experience in Technology Transition and Transformation Projects that engaged with:
. Cross-functional Stakeholders including multiple Supply Chain Management Partners
. Cross Project and Programme dependencies
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral with proven report writing skills.
· Experience with project methodology and use of finance tools and ERP systems
· Ability to converse in non-financial terminology with an analytical mind set
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to effectively summarize and interpret data to senior non-finance business leaders
· Problem solving and decision making
· Ability to prioritize responsibilities under pressure and be self-motivating
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Good understanding of finance systems (SAP) and Computer literacy / numeracy with strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills