Project Engineer - Hull - Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits - Manufacturing business
Cedar are working with a large and recognisable organisation to find a project engineer to join their team. This is a really exciting time to join the organisation as it is expanding it's engineering department and looking to innovate and improve to remain at the cutting edge of manufacturing expertise.
The role will involve site engineering management for a major fast moving production site including maintenance, trouble shooting and health and safety, and will also have an involvement in the delivery of capital investment projects. It is a permanent position with no mandatory weekend or night shifts. The ideal candidate will come from a fast moving production line background, with strong mechanical engineering experience.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer
- Head up site engineering, including responsibility for technical, facilities, environmental, health and safety equipment
- Plan maintenance and improvement activities as well as capital investment projects (and some unforeseen troubleshooting too)
- Build, develop and inspire a team with a culture of continuous improvement
- Find new ways to improve service, safety and efficiency.
- Broad understanding of Engineering
- Experience working in a regulated environment (ideal)
- Experience in a fast moving production environment
You will get
- Up to £45,000 Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Additional Benefits
Apply now to be considered!