City of London, London
£30000.00 - £32000 per annum
10 months ago
Cedar is currently working alongside an recognisable and reputable Communications company that is currently recruiting Project Accountant for their team in Central London.
The company brand is well-known, enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with achievable progression.
The ideal candidate will have experience of leading WIP meetings with Account Managers/Directors and have experience with managing a high volume of projects. Any previous experience within media or advertising industries would be beneficial as well.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Maintain a strong relationship with the Account team
- Regularly meet with the Account team to discuss WIP
- Maintaining WIP and deferred balances
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Identifying and responding to overspends and similar issues
- Support Account teams with any requirements
- Ensure jobs are billed punctually; chasing any outstanding PO's
- Support the Manager with the month-end reports
- Work closely with the Project Accounting team, taking full ownership of own projects
- Experience maintaining and monitoring WIP
- Excellent Excel skills are essential
- Experience working within an Advertising agency is highly desirable
- Paprika or Oracle system use is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.