City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting 2x Project Accountant for a renowned Pharmaceutical company, based in Central London.
The company brand is well-known, enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with achievable, linear progression.
The ideal candidate will be someone who believes in the company, can demonstrate why they want to work there, and can adapt in a flexible working environment.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Maintain a strong relationship with the Account team
- Regularly meet with the Account team to discuss WIP
- Maintaining WIP and deferred balances
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Identifying and responding to overspends and similar issues
- Support Account teams with any requirements
- Ensure jobs are billed punctually; chasing any outstanding PO's
- Support the Manager with the month-end reports
- Work closely with the Project Accounting team, taking full ownership of own projects
- Experience maintaining and monitoring WIP
- Excellent Excel skills are essential
- Experience working within an Advertising agency is highly desirable
- Paprika or Oracle system use is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.