PROJECT ACCOUNTANT - £65K - FTSE 100 CONSUMER TECH - HERTFORDSHIRE
An incredible opportunity has opened, my client is looking for an experienced Project Accountant to join their Finance team and become a lead in reviewing and making strategic decisions.
This is a remarkable opening for somebody looking to join one of the UK's largest Consumer Tech companies, growing at a rapid rate and evolving it's technology department to become a core leader.
- Responsible for closing projects, ensuring timely and accurate reporting & reconciliations including transfer pricing requirements and review of intercompany assets
- Adhering to group accounting policy and compliance for group's project capitalisation
- Providing reporting on projects to strategically add value and support decisions regarding costs and opportunities
- Ensuring projects are complying to relevant accounting standards and managing postings including statutory entries
- Working closely with the Project Managers and Finance Business Partners, to ensure projects are complete and accurate whilst supporting with project forecasts
- Managing period close for assigned projects and providing insights on projects issues
- Maintaining accurate reporting on projects whilst supporting processes and activities
- Experienced in Project Accounting, preferably within Global Engineering/Technology industry
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build relationships
- Strong organisational skills and able to set goals/priorities in order to complete tasks in a timely manor
- Self motivated and driven individual