Up to £151 per day + Including Holiday Pay
9 days ago
Cedar are currently looking for two Project Accountants to join a consultancy initially on a 3 month temporary basis with the potential to go permanent.
Based in Central London. (working from home 4 days and in the office 1 day per week- compulsory)
This role will be paying up to £151.00 per day PAYE (including holiday pay).
Main duties include:
- Produce all draft invoices for all designated areas and distribute to Project Manager for review.
- Ensure responses are collated and actioned in a timely manner.
- Liaise with other team members to ensure resolution of all queries.
- Ensure invoices are sent to clients and relevant cut-off deadlines are met.
- Process PIFs and set-up all new projects within EBS in line within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure all contract variances and changes to revenue are reflected within approved forecasts on EBS in a timely basis.
- Work with Project Managers and team members to ensure forecast costs to completion are up-to-date.
- Raising of project related purchase requisitions and tracking purchase orders.
- Ensure all timesheets are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Assisting project managers with financial and accounting issues.
- Assist Project Accountants and the wider finance team on an ad-hoc basis.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Previously experience of working with accounting systems and ERP, ideally EBS and Oracle.
- Competency in MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of processes and ability to work within a framework to make things happen.
- Analytic with strong academic background.
- Proven experience of working in a finance role, ideally with project accounting experience.
- Structured and organised in their approach and able to manage projects.
- Must be a team player, willing to step into the wider team roles when required.
- A good communicator and collaborate effectively with a broad range of non -financial staff.
- Able to work comfortably in an agile environment with the ability to make rapid decisions in a fast-moving company.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.