£55000 - £65000 per annum
16 days ago
A global entertainment company is seeking a project Accountant for a 12-month FTC. Although their office is based in Central London, this role will be working from home initially.
As a project Accountant you will be working on a Finance Transformation Project and working closely with multiple business units.
- Improve deferred revenue reconciliation through date cleansing.
- Build out process for global revenue recognition reconciliation.
- Clear down historical unallocated receipts.
- Redesigning and streamline processes across areas of finance.
- Make improvements to the balance sheet reconciliations process.
- Understand and build out the Withholding Tax & VAT reporting process.
- Dealing with multiple key stakeholders across the business.
- ACA qualified
- Proven experience in data cleansing including reconciliation work
- Attention to detail
- Previously improves/creates processes and controls.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent communication abilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to think clearly and simplify complex tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to add to their process improvement and project experience. You will get involved in complex projects and be expected to show initiative to ensure all these projects are completed.