City of London, London
£700 - £750 per day
6 months ago
A Programme Manager is urgently required for a leading global services organisation London/Sheffield, leading & delivering the set up of a large scale pension focussed remediation programme.
- Experienced Programme Manager who has significant experience leading & delivering the set up of a large scale transformation programmes.
- This individual must have a good track record of managing Pension / Pension Administration programmes.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and relationship building skills.
- This individual will be required to travel and work in Sheffield 4 days a week. All expenses paid.
- Please note this role is inside IR35.
Programme Manager / Business Transformation / Business Change / Pensions / Pensions Administration