City of London, London
£800 - £1000 per day
about 1 month ago
12 months +
A Programme Director is urgently required for a leading financial services organisation in central London, to drive and deliver a global greenfield ERP programme.
- Experienced Programme Director / Programme Manager.
- Previously delivered multi-million dollar global ERP & SSC programmes.
- Previously migrated legacy systems into one ERP Platform - SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Workday.
- Strong Transformation / Change Management Background.
- Educating and influencing executive committee on change impacts for them specifically.
- Providing a solution for a recharging and functional cost allocation project
- Finance background / qualified accountant is highly desirable.
- Experience of Global Back Office Transformation / Finance Transformation programmes is highly desirable.
- Change Management experience - manage, monitor an existing plan and complete heatmaps.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, influencing, change management, and relationship building skills.
- Industry or Consulting background will be considered.
Programme Director / Programme Manager / Transformation / ERP / ERP Transformation / Back Office Transformation / Finance Transformation / SSC / Shared Services