City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
My client, a highly prestigious law firm are looking for a Procurement Specialist, to work as part of a team providing outstanding procurement support to the business. The role will be responsible for supplier selection, management and proactive support in the supply chain. This is a great opportunity to work in a reputable environment, supporting the Procurement team across the business.
You will have experience in professional services or various categories and have to ability to work with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis focusing on maximising value for money.
The successful candidate will be have:
- 4+ Years of Procurement Experience across multiple categories and be MCIPS or working towards
- The ability to contribute to the development of strategic objectives and work as directed in implementing them
- General understanding of GDPR obligations and requirements in the supply chain
- Proven commercial acumen, energetic and forward-thinking individual
- Ability to conduct market reviews of various categories of spend
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to engage and advise senior stakeholders
- Experienced in all Microsoft packages