East London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
15 days ago
My Client one of the largest developers of new homes is recruiting a Procurement Specialist to join their newly formed procurement team. This is an exciting new opportunity to join an expanding team to learn and develop further in their career. The individual will already have experience working across multiple disciplines which include: Professional Services, HR, FM (Hard & Soft) The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate category management experience on small- and large-scale contracts.
You will work closely with the Procurement Manager as well as working collaboratively with the procurement team to deliver best procurement service.
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Demonstrable recent experience of Public Contract Regulations and OJEU procedures
- Solid experience in procuring Hard and Soft Facilities Management
- Analyse data on purchase to pay systems
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to self-motivate within planning and organisation
- MCIPS qualified
- Have the ability to build rapport with internal and external customers/suppliers
- Strong IT Skills - competent user of MS Office
- This role has some elements of travel