A prestigious global advisory business
Location - Central London (1 day a week in the office)
Salary - c.£40k - £45k + Car Allowance + Wider Package
- Drive the business's procurement 'change management' program, looking after procurement operations and system transformation
- Protect and improve procurement's reputation internally through driving effective compliance and regulation
- Procurement analysis and opportunity assessment - making recommendations to the business/wider team
- Digital mindset, driving automation/technology solutions to enable the development of processes and efficiencies
- Project management experience
- Able to analyse data (Someone who can utilise Power BI would be really useful)
- Strong background in procurement or a good understanding of procurement
- Passion for/good understanding of technology
- Understanding of P2P
- Experience of procurement transformation is a nice to have
What is in it for you?
An opportunity for a junior candidate to get strong exposure to driving Procurement change.