£45000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
The client are a global procurement solutions specialist who are working with a public sector client based in Southampton. They are looking for a procurement manager to join their team to specialise in the Health and Social Care Category.
- delivery of strategic sourcing and programme development across the Health and Social Care Category
- spend analysis, strategic sourcing solutions and development of service delivery plans
- Take ownership and leadership of all sourcing and contract savings activities
- Must be comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders
- You must be confident in source to contract procurement with an understanding of commissioning.
- Must have previous experience within the Health and Social Care Category
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in one of the UK's largerst procurement providers. Please don't miss out and apply now.