€60000 - €75000 per annum
7 days ago
Procurement Manager - Global Marketing
- You will be responsible on a global scale for our external Marketing spend including amongst others creative agencies, content production, digital agencies, artwork & design agencies. You will identify best in class external experts and engage these companies to deliver competitive advantage to the business.
- The role of the Procurement Manager - Marketing is to develop category strategies that drive cost savings, spend under management and strategic alignment with key internal stakeholders with combined spend of over £50 million.
- The role will utilize spend analytics, sourcing management processes and tools to develop category strategies, rationalize and select suppliers, manage key supplier relationships, as well as negotiate contract pricing, terms and conditions, assess continuity of business.
- Additionally, the Procurement Manager - Marketing will create category efficiencies that align with procurement processes and policies, while managing internal stakeholder engagement and customer service over multiple business segments.
- As this is a new role due to the transformation of indirect procurement, there is a lot of opportunity for the successful candidate to define the exact responsibilities and have the freedom to shape the role in accordance with the evolution of the organisation.
- The candidate is expected to achieve significant bottom line cost savings, within the defined organisations saving challenges, as well as providing procurement leadership and direction to the area/region/local team.
- Management of diversity of objectives between Central team and area/region/local teams.
Professional Qualifications / Experience
Proven Category Management expertise, within Indirect Procurement, ideally with exposure across Marketing services.
Expert in leading complex, cross-functional, sourcing projects and managing international sourcing and business teams.
Degree qualified preferably in Procurement, Marketing, Finance, Business or other relevant discipline. MBA advantageous
Ability to work in a truly global organisation. Proven experience in working in a fast moving and result driven environment which demands to work under pressure.
High degree of fluency of English is required for negotiations and internal communications. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Unsurpassed negotiation techniques with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills