City of London, London
Up to £62000.00 per annum + 10% bonus + 20% bonus + package
22 days ago
The role is based in London and will be reporting into the Head of Procurement. You will be working across exciting and innovative programmes delivering a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will provide Value for Money and ensure high levels of stakeholder satisfaction.
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for providing procurement support and expertise to the organisation in the following areas:
* Leading procurement projects across a variety of categories, predominately IT and telecommunications services but also professional services and HR, in accordance with the organisations procurement strategy
* Creating and managing relationships with the organisations suppliers
* Supporting the Project Lead in complex negotiations
* Maintaining the schedule of and plans for procurements
* Writing and editing tender documents
* Driving and optimising a robust process to deliver the required outcomes whilst protecting the organisationcommercially
* Creating and maintaining audit trails for procurements and ensuring that all sourcing is carried out in accordance with the organisations license obligations
* Contributing the development of contract terms and conditions alongside the organisations core commercial team and legal
* Working with stakeholders and subject matter experts to incorporate service requirements into requirements specification schedules
* Contributing to development of pricing mechanisms, service levels and service credit mechanisms
- proven ability to deliver complex procurement projects.
- interpret stakeholders needs and offer solutions
- someone who is used to navigating a complex organisation
- someone used to managing a complex network of stakeholders
- IT procurement - hosting/cloud/networks (very desirable)
Click to apply!