Cedar are supporting a Management Consultancy, based in Hertfordshire, who are on the look for 3 x Procurement Managers to support clients within the UK Public Sector marketplace. These roles are permanent, full time, job opportunities that will be a mixture of home and office based (expectation for 1 day per week in the office) offering a salary of £60,000 up to £65,000 plus a range of benefits which includes i.e. Car Allowance (£5,400).
The successful candidate will report in to the Senior Procurement Manager and will be assigned to provide a range of end to end Procurement support and solutions to Public Sector clients the organisation are engaged and assign you to support. The role will also require you to manage ongoing supplier requirements, in terms of new supplier development and set up, supplier commercial & contractual negotiation, cost improvement optimisation and savings, etc. Please note these positions have no line management responsibility and are purely relating to delivering against requirements that are agreed with clients in the UK Public Sector marketplace.
Candidates applying for this role MUST HAVE:
- Ideally MCIPS qualified or working towards MCIPS qualification
- Experience working in the UK Public Sector in a Procurement or Category Management role at a similar level
- Strong knowledge of PCR2015 and other procurement processes/practices within the Public Sector
- Strong background/understanding within the IT and Digital category would be advantageous
- Track record of delivering, end to end, compliant and value for money Procurements
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills - required both for internal and external engagements
- Active Security Clearance would be advantageous but is not required, successful candidates will undergo SC clearance if not already in place