Procurement Manager - Generalist - £50,000 + £6,000 Car allowance - Remote work/ Milton Keynes
Cedar are working with an exciting, high growth business to recruit a Procurement Manager To join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional to further their career in a dynamic and expanding organisation, currently at the forefront of bringing next generation technology to the UK market. The procurement manager will be responsible for leading a small team in procuring a range of goods and services in both Direct and Indirect categories. They will be responsible for ensuring robust procurement strategies and methodologies are followed and run end to end tender processes for key supply contracts.
The ideal candidate will have strong procurement experience within a large company, having run complex, high value procurement processes end to end. They will have experience across a range of categories and have excellent stakeholder management skills as this role will be liaising with very technical stakeholders. They will also be a self-starter, capable of dealing with ambiguity, who wants to grow and progress within an exciting industry. As this role will be managing direct reports, the ideal candidate will have experience managing and developing junior members of staff.
Key Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager
- Manager a team of 2-3 direct reports in the procurement and contract management of a range of direct and indirect goods and services
- Lead in the writing and implementation of procurement strategy and policy for your portfolio
- Source and on-board new suppliers according to robust procurement principles
- Manage and own relationships with key suppliers, driving value through performance tracking and review
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior internal stakeholders, raising the profile of procurement within the business
- Have managed complex end to end tendering exercises and contract management of key suppliers
- Strong management experience, leading and developing small teams
- Excellent stakeholder management
- £6,000 Car Allowance
- 15% bonus
- Hybrid Working model
- Other benefits
Apply here to be considered!