Procurement Manager l 6 month FTC l £50,000 l Generalist l London l Events Business
A leading events organisation is looking for a Procurement Manager to join on a 6 month fixed term basis with the possibility of extension or conversion to a permanent role. This is an excellent opportunity for a capable generalist Procurement Manager to gain experience within an interesting sector within a high profile role.
Reporting directly into the financial controller and working alongside the current Procurement Manager, this procurement manager will support the venue and operations, and other general indirect areas of spend (excluding IT). The procurement manage will engage with key stakeholders across the business to deliver on procurement objectives. The ideal candidate will have experience within general indirect areas of spend and preferably have a strong understanding of the events business.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager
- Ensure strategic procurement of goods and services to meet business needs
- Drive savings through negotiation and sourcing strategy
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and key suppliers
- Advise on contract management
- Experience within a general indirect procurement role
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management ability
- Experience of dealing with and negotiating with international suppliers
- Immediately available to start
Apply now to be considered