Procurement Manager l Local Authority l Construction/ FM l £50,000 - £55,000 l London / home based
Cedar is working with a public sector organisation to recruit a Construction Procurement Manager into their growing team . This is a fantastic opportunity for a procurement manager with strong experience of Construction and FM procurement within the public sector, to join a function where they can have a real impact on the organisation through procurement strategy and excellence.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement, the ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of OJEU and PCR compliant routes to market and have completed large scale end-to-end procurement projects within the public sector. The role will involve line management of up to two individuals and frequent interaction with stakeholders and suppliers, so requires someone with excellent people skills. The role will have the option to work from home for 2-3 days per week.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager
- Manage high value construction and FM procurements end to end.
- Have a solid understanding of compliant procurement routes and processes.
- Devise procurement policies and strategies.
- Achieve value for money in procurement, while making savings and meeting business needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- CIPS OR MCIPS qualified (ideal)
- Experience of construction procurement
- Experience in OJEU regulated procurement in a procurement manager or category manager role
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- A competitive salary of up to £55,000
- Generous Pension
- Other Fringe benefits
- 2-3 days remote working per week
Apply now to be Considered!