Procurement Manager l Local Authority l Social Care l £50,000 - £55,000 l London
A local authority is looking for an experienced Social Care Procurement Manager to join it's function. This is a fantastic opportunity for a procurement manager to join an excellent public sector organisation on a permanent basis, with fantastic opportunities for professional growth.
The ideal candidate with be a Procurement or Category manager from another public sector organisation with experience in OJEU and PCR regulated procurement. They will have sound knowledge of category management, stakeholder management excellent commercial acumen and be an expert in Social Care.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager
- Manage high value procurements end to end.
- Have a solid understanding of compliant procurement routes and processes.
- Devise procurement policies and strategies.
- Achieve value for money in procurement, while making savings and meeting business needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- CIPS OR MCIPS qualified (ideal)
- Experience of social care procurement
- Experience in OJEU regulated procurement in a procurement manager or category manager role
- Excellent People Skills
- A competitive salary of up to £55,000
- Generous Pension
- Other Fringe benefits
Apply now to be Considered!