£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Cash Car Allowance
9 days ago
Procurement Manager l General Indirects l Remote Working l £50,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance l FTSE 100
Cedar are supporting a successful FTSE 100 business in recruiting a Procurement Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong Procurement Manager with experience in general indirect categories to gain exposure to large scale procurements for a leading, multi-billion pound business. The procurement manager will be responsible look after general indirect spend and will ideally come from a generalist background, looking after multiple categories including HR, Professional Services, Facilities and Others. This is a remote working position and open to applicants across the UK.
The Procurement Manager will work to build category strategy to support a long term vision and partner with a variety of stakeholders across the business. The ideal candidate will need a strong strategic understanding of procurement and have experience dealing with significant levels of procurement spend.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager
- Proactively engage stakeholders across the business to raise the profile of procurement and ensure a high standard of delivery
- Liaise with suppliers to build relationships, ensure that successful negotiations and supply agreements are implemented to ensure cost reductions while maintaining levels of service.
- Review and challenge current sourcing strategies to suggest innovations in line with changing business situation
- Run procurement projects in line with organisational standards
Skills and Experience
- Strong Understanding of Generalist indirect procurement
- Experience leading large procurement projects from end to end
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier relationship management
- Good understanding of contract management principles
- Experience within a large, complex organisation
- £60,000 Salary
- Cash Car Allowance
- Remote Working
- Other Benefits
Apply Now to be considered!