Greater London, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum
11 months ago
One of the UK's largest housing associations is seeking a procurement manager who will be an ambitious, self-sufficient, hard-working individual, based in Central London. This position will be reporting to the Head of Procurement to support the delivery of their first-class procurement service whilst maintaining the development and value of their suppliers
The individual should have proven experience in leading procurement projects across a variety of sectors and possess the following skills:
- Cross category management - indirect spend.
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to self-motivate within planning and organisation
- Ideally MCIPS qualified
- Have the ability to build rapport with internal and external customers/suppliers
- Strong IT Skills - competent user of MS Office