£40322 - £42791 per annum
19 days ago
Cedar are supporting a Public Sector organisation based in Hertfordshire who are looking for a Procurement Manager. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary ranged from £40,322 up to £42,791 on offer. The role will be a mixture of home and office based work.
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Procurement and will be responsible for managing a Procurement Officer. You will be required support a variety of end to end Public Sector Procurements to ensure compliance (with OJEU/PCR regulations), excellence, value for money and to build a professional reputation for various internal and external stakeholders. You will also be required to develop and lead on any defined portfolio of categories and projects throughout the tender process and subsequent contract management for contracts managed by the procurement team.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE experience which covers:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent relevant qualification with the appropriate breath of experience
- Ideally MCIPS qualified or working towards MCIPS qualification
- Experience working in a similar Procurement, Category, Contract or Commercial Management role in the Public Sector or experience in a Commercial environment covering a broad spectrum of business requirements
- Understanding of OJEU/PCR Regulations
- Strong Stakeholder and Project Management experience
- Experience managing, ideally a small team, would be advantageous