Public Sector Health client are looking for an outgoing, driven Procurement Manager to support on indirect spend across the function. You will cover a range of goods and services covering IT, Professional Services, HR, construction, consultancy and building/FM services and will be well versed in managing multiple Public Sector procurement projects simultaneously. You will be a self-starter and be well versed in partnering with senior stakeholders on individual projects across various categories.
You will ensure that along with meeting the organisations core objectives, value for money and cost saving initiatives are met in accordance with PCR 2015/Public Sector regulations, therefore knowledge in this area is essential.
Key areas -
- Experience of working on Public Sector procurement projects in accordance with PCR 2015 regs
- Proven indirects procurement experience - categories must include estates, FM, IT and corporate services
- Supplier management and contract negotiation within the Public Sector
- Must be enthusiastic and extremely driven
- Effective stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Knowledge of using government frameworks
- MCIPS - desirable
Please note this role is 100% remote working with no requirement to attend the office.