A leading global financial services business who are looking to transform/develop their Procurement offering.
- A change role, looking at driving and setting up a new Procurement function. There has been a semblance of procurement up to this point, however, this role is looking at transforming the procurement landscape, improving and implementing fit for purpose processes, and embedding a 'best in practice' function
- Develop and influence strong relationships with a range of C-Suite stakeholders (reporting directly to the CFO) to align procurement strategy with overall business strategy and growth plans
- Evaluate the maturity of Procurement and deliver a continuous improvement programme
- Long term look at building a team
- Experience of setting up a Procurement function either from scratch or with limited tools/processes in place
- Someone who understands and can navigate the regulation that comes with the Financial Services environment
- Presents well and has strong interpersonal skills
- A track record of success across category management/strategic procurement able to deliver across a range of categories. Strong IT Procurement would be very useful
What is in it for you?
- Able to drive change and shape a procurement function
- PE backed business with strong growth prospects
- Excellent exposure to decision makers and exec-level stakeholders