Cedar are supporting a Procurement Consultancy who are looking to hire a Procurement Consultant to support their clients in the UK Public Sector. This role is a permanent opportunity and will be home office based (potential for some on-site presence for client meetings) and offers a salary of up to £60,000 per annum plus various perks (such as a bonus).
The focus of this role will be to support key clients the Procurement Consultancy engage in the UK Public Sector marketplace within the Construction, Estates, Facilities Management and/or ICT categories. You will be required to support end to end Procurements, ensuring compliance with Public Sector Procurement Regulations (PCR2015) and with a focus on continually achieving Value for Money (VfM).
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- MCIPS qualified or working towards MCIPS status would be advantageous
- Strong experience/understanding of Public Sector Procurement - we are ideally looking for someone who has a mixture of Private and Public Sector experience
- Experience running complex within the Construction, Estates, Facilities Management and/or ICT categories
- Experience working in the NHS, Housing, Education or Central Government would be advantageous
- excellent stakeholder, team management and organisational skills