Cedar are supporting a Management Consultancy who are looking to hire a number of Procurement Consultant/s for their engagements with clients operating in the UK Public Sector clients. These roles are permanent positions offering a salary range of £35,000 up to £60,000 per annum (depending on experience) the roles also include a range of benefits such as a Bonus. Please note these roles are a mix of home and office (client) based (c2-3 days per week).
The successful candidate/s will be assigned to support the delivery of key projects engaged which will require you to support end customers with achieving compliance, in line with PCR2015, and value for money.
Candidates applying for this role MUST HAVE active SC Clearance in place or be willing to undergo SC Clearance if successful. Please note gaining SC Clearance will require you to have been a resident in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
- Experience working in a Procurement, Category, Contract or Commercial Management role, ideally in the UK Public Sector or in Defence, Security and/or Nuclear, is required
- Experience in Procurement, Category Management and/or Contract Management delivery
- Understanding of Public Sector Procurement Regulations (PCR2015) would be advantageous
- Understanding of CCS Frameworks would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) is required