Cedar are supporting a leading Defence & Aerospace Consultancy who are on the look for a number of Procurement Consultants to support their engagements with clients in both the Public and Private Sector. These roles are permanent positions which will be a mixture of home and office/client based work on with a salary range of £45,000 up to £75,000 plus car allowance and bonus on offer. Candidates applying for this role must have ACTIVE SC or DV CLEARANCE in order to be considered for this position.
The successful candidate will support the Consultancies work in Defence & Aerospace which covers a range of business areas, including Category Management, Contract Management, Commercial Transformation, Target Operating Models and Supply Chain Management. You will be required to support clients in a range of ways, from coaching and advising to delivery of outcomes, contracts awards and beyond to transition & implementation. Consultants are responsible for managing key relationships with client stakeholders, leveraging their institutional knowledge and expertise, and ensuring buy-in to the agreed strategies.
Candidates MUST HAVE experience which covers:
- Active SC or DV Clearance is required
- Strong background working in roles covering Procurement, Category or Commercial Management in either the Private or Public Sector
- Experience working in Defence and/or Aerospace is required
- Previous experience working for or providing services into the MOD would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders