I am working on a range of roles with a well-known and reputable Procurement Consultancy.
They are going through a period of significant growth, hiring at all levels. They function across both the Private and Public Sector, specialising in Procurement transformation, outsourcing, greenfield projects as well as a range of other areas. Due to winning new work this year, natural growth has meant they have the below requirements:
- IT procurement experience at all levels c.£50k - £100k. They want individuals with a proactive approach, and an ability to identify and deliver savings. Stakeholder management is also key, specifically at a more senior level, they need people who can influence and challenge a CTO in order to achieve a positive result
- Procurement Directors - experience needed in Commercial/Procurement/Consulting and with experience of Business Development
- Generalist Indirect Procurement experience at all levels c.£50k - £100k
- Generalist Indirect Procurement experience with SC clearance. C.£50k - £80k
- Marketing Procurement experience/delivery at all levels c.£50k - £100k
- Professional Services Procurement experience across all levels c.£50k - £100k
The business tends to function with remote working and occasional travel to client site. They do have an office in London if you do want to come in by St Pauls.
Progression and development is at the heart of the business, fostering a meritocratic environment.
Previous consultancy experience is not key, however it would be helpful if you have worked in one or more of the following industries: Transport and Health, Central Gov & Defence and Private Sector
- Generally, if you don't have Consultancy experience, it is good if you have worked at SME's and/or can demonstrate through experience the key consultancy skill-set
- General Category Savings Identification and Delivery. (the ability to analyse data, contracts, operations, market conditions) to deliver savings.
- Procurement Transformation experience