£350 - £450 per day + OUTSIDE IR35
about 1 month ago
Public Sector/ Not for Profit Education client are looking for an outgoing, driven Procurement & Contracts Manager to support on all tendering activity for service contracts across the organisation. You will cover a range of projects for mainly education services and will be well versed in managing multiple projects simultaneously. You will be a self-starter and have the drive and energy this role requires to implement guidelines and processes for procurement in these areas, and the ability to win hearts and minds along the way!
You will ensure that along with meeting the organisations deadlines, value for money and cost saving initiatives are met in accordance with OJEU and EU regulations. This will be a relatively small team but integral role, therefore you will require the ability to work autonomously and be self-sufficient.
Key areas -
- Experience of working on Public Sector procurement projects in accordance with OJEU/EU regs
- Proven experience in full lifecycle tendering - categories must include service contracts
- Supplier management and contract negotiation within the Public/Charity Sector
- Must be enthusiastic and extremely driven
- Effective stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Some experience of working in the education sector would be beneficial
- Greenfield experience beneficial
PLEASE NOTE this role is currently 100% remote working however will require 1-2 days in the office once government restrictions are lifted.