Cedar are currently looking for a part- qualified/ finalist Management Accountant to join a well established FMCG company based in West London.
This role will be paying up to £45,000 per annum.
- Ownership of all standard costing processes for all items on the ERP system (NetSuite) and across all our entities.
- Management of data capture in COGS and stock in line with our reporting hierarchy, ensuring controls are in place to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Responsibility for all inventory accounting and valuation processes, across raw materials, finished good and stock in transit.
- Monthly accounting adjustments for complex inventory related activities and reconciliation of inventory related accounts.
- Generation of monthly COGS reporting, issued to department heads to aid their decision-making.
- Analysis of production and procurement variances, including purchase price variances (PPV) and quantity variances (PQV).
- Analysis of stock write-offs and adjustments.
- Supporting the innovation and technical teams in costing of products for new developments and projects.
- Supporting supply chain and finance in ad-hoc projects to further develop processes, controls and reporting.
- ACCA/CIMA - Part/newly qualified
- 2 years experience in a supply chain finance role
- Experience with standard costing is essential
- Excellent communicator, especially with non-financial stakeholders
- High level of proficiency in excel, able to analyse larger datasets and develop of financial reports
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Good understanding of FMCG businesses (experience with tangible products essential).
- Worked with large ERP systems (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP etc.) and ability to consolidate data from various sources.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online ASAP.