Management Accountant (PQ)
Accountancy Practice - West End
Financial Services - Client Services
Hybrid role (4 days in the office during probation, reducing to 2 thereafter)
Up to £45,000 (dependent on relevant experience)
Full time, permanent role
Cedar have partnered with a market leading Accountancy practice who are looking for an articulate and driven PQ Management Accountant to join their highly successful Financial Services specialist team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join a progressive organisation who are growing rapidly.
As a PQ Management Accountant, you will oversee a portfolio of clients and businesses, responsible for organising client records and completing accurate management accounts, VAT returns and FCA regulatory filings.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounts for clients.
- Completing VAT returns
- Posting month end journals
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Client service and delivery
- Part qualified accountant working towards professional finance qualifications (ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- The ability to work to varying deadlines.
- Team player
- Uses own initiative
- Problem solver
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.