Cedar has partnered with a well-established FMCG business, based in Greenwich. They are currently searching for an experienced PQ Finance Manager to analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth, on a temp to perm arrangement
Salary: £220 - £260 a day (PAYE)
Location: Greenwich (Office Based)
Start date: ASAP
This opportunity is temporary to permanent, focusing on the preparation of reports including the analysis of budget and forecasting. In addition, the successful candidate will be supporting with year-end, monthly balance sheet reconciliations and ad hoc project related tasks.
- Production of management accounts including journal preparation and posting
- Produce financial statements including Cash Flow, Balance Sheet and variance analysis.
- Controlling income and expenditure within the business and ensuring that expenditure is in line with budgets.
- Presenting reports to senior management to aid with business decision making.
- Developing and overseeing financial systems and procedures and identifying opportunities to improve these.
- Produce monthly reforecasting and annual budgeting process.
- Supporting the month-end and year-end close process.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Involvement in ad hoc projects and tasks as required
- Part Qualified or QBE Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Experience working in Management Accounting roles or similar
- VAT/HMRC and multi-site experience (Must)
- Ability to communicate financial data and analysis concisely and engagingly
- Retail, FMCG or Hospitality sector experience or stock related experience
- Familiarity with NAV/Business Central (Advantageous)
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP! Please be aware that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.