West London, London
£37000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Cedar is currently working closely with a global FMCG organisation in West London that is in the process of recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their commercial team.
The brand is a household name throughout the world and enjoys an enviable reputation and is looking for someone from a commercial finance background to work closely with the SFM to increase profitability.
The ideal candidate will be someone who believes in the company, can demonstrate why they want to work there, with previous experience in an Analytical role within FMCG.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Co-ordinate the analysis of monthly volume, revenue and gross profit performance
- Support the Commercial Teams with their volume and GP projections, identifying the performance insights behind trends and seeking to positively influence these.
- Responsible for assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of the annual business plan, liaising with the Sales teams to deliver volume and GP targets.
- Review environment, pack and brand statements on a period basis by reporting on the account and environment performance.
- Evaluate and recommend significant business proposals, analyse effectiveness of promotions, and support customer revenue and pricing discussions.
- It will also be part of your responsibility to coach and develop key personnel within the business to improve understanding and capability in the use of financial systems, supporting the Commercial Teams in the use of reporting and forecasting tools and help them become self-sufficient.
- Previous work experience in a commercial finance environment (ideally within FMCG), with exposure to the analysis of revenue.
- Part or fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.