£26000.00 - £28500.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Cedar are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join a well-known entertainment company based in Central London.
This role is a permanent role paying £26,000- £28,500 per annum.
Here you'll get to:
While studying towards your professional accounting qualification, you will: lead the European Supply Chain entities month end processes; handle the Licensee Business' reporting; provide financial and operational support; and jointly provide support to the Finance Managers.
You take great pride in your work, striving for and delivering consistent accuracy through thorough analysis and presentation. Due to frequent exposure to senior management, you must be presentable and have the ability to communicate information concisely and effectively.
- Provide financial accounting and operation support to the European Supply Chain team. Ownership of the entities month end processing, P/L, Balance Sheet, cash controls, bank and intercompany reconciliations, and journal posting.
- Inventory analysis; working alongside the manufacturing team to ensure effective stock management.
- Improve data flow and information reliability across supply chain function.
- Provide financial and operational support to the Licensee and emerging Markets business. Key contributions will be made through financial reporting and analysis, customer relationship management and scenario modelling.
- Lead Licensee Reporting Process while helping to prepare management accounts for individual Licensees, the Licensee business as a whole and Emerging Market Territories.
- Liaise with royalties, IT and Legal departments to ensure financial information is timely and accurate.
- Work with the EM Finance Manager to secure Month End booking & reconciliations.
- Management of TV royalty break process across International region; including analysis of approvals, break summaries, accruals and recoveries.
- Liaising with royalties and IT teams to ensure timely and accurate flow of information to enable Various ad-hoc requests across the Recorded Music division.
- Liaise with Finance shared services on Accounts Payable/Receivable issues.
- At least a 2:1 Bachelor's degree. Numerical degree preferred.
- Must have started, with the intention to complete, an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA). Foundation level and beyond preferred.
- One year of experience in a comparable financial role.
- Highly motivated, independent while collaborative task finisher with a perfectionist work ethic.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work through problems logically.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, within time constraints and deadlines.
- Capacity to work on projects concurrently and prioritise effectively.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, predominantly Excel.
- Passion for the Industry
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.