£180.00 - £200.00 per day + PAYE including holiday pay
26 days ago
Cedar are currently looking for a Junior Analyst/ Business Partner to join a well established Facilities Management company based in Central London.
This role will be for 3 months initially but has the potential to extend.
RATE: £180-200 per day PAYE (Inclusive of holiday pay)
The successful candidate must have advanced Excel skills.
- Contract performance modelling and budgeting
- Building the cost base and testing the logic and quality of data to understand underlying performance.
- Process improvements
- Reactive billing process
- Supporting the development and implementation of new processes
- Ensuring that processes are consistently followed and challenged to maintain financial and commercial control.
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner with month end activities
- Preparing client reports
- Reducing cost
Experiences, Skills and Attributes:
- Some amount of Financial experience understanding basic concepts of accounting.
- Evidence of strong understanding of the importance of process and control within Commercial.
- Ability to work with data and develop excel models.
- Logical mindset to question data, processes, and drive change
- Professional, committed, conscientious, pro-active and innovative.
- Numerate, accurate and confident and have the ability to work on own initiative is key.
- Strong communicator able to communicate with variety of internal stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise workloads appropriately.
- A clear understanding of the need for confidentiality.
- High level of computer literacy including Excel; PowerPoint; Word; Financial Systems.
- Pro-active with a voracious appetite to learn and grow.
This role is to interview next Friday, if you are interested please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.