City of London, London
£300 - £400 per day
7 months ago
01 Dec 00:00
PPA Valuation Accountant - 6 Months - £300-400p/d
Cedar are currently recruiting for a PPA Valuation Accountant for a well know Media business based in Central London.
- Main liaison person between the business and third party service providers (i.e. valuers)
- Communicate and manage the process for delivering on a timely basis the required information to the valuer.
- Manage the rollout of PPA adjustments at each market level for purposes of the year-end consolidated stats
- Assist in the PPA work for acquired businesses
- Coordinate the work around PPA & IFRS 16 and manage communication of requirements to local markets
- Obtain and facilitate gathering of information for the two projects and do a first level review of the adequacy of the information received
- Main point of contact of the valuers throughout the projects
- Coordinate any meetings or reviews within Global and with the external service providers
- Ad hoc duties include assistance with BAU activities and year-end audit work
- Ideally a qualified Accountant or QBE
- PPA Experience is a MUST!
- Experience within Audit or Advisory is beneficial
- Advanced excel skills