Up to £90000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Corporate Finance Portfolio Specialist
Leading mid-sized investment house
C£90,000 + excellent benefits
This global investment house has grown at a rapid pace over the past 20 years, expanding its impressive portfolio of interests at an impressive rate.
To support this continued growth, it has created an additional position within its Deal and Valuations Team. Operating across investment closing, investment management and valuations, this high profile role includes:
- Perform regular portfolio reviews, assessing investment performance and valuations
- Co-ordinate investment closings including structuring
- Support disposition process at both portfolio and asset level
- Regular liaison with external stakeholders including advisory firms and portfolio investments
- Financial, legal and tax due diligence for potential investments
- Budget creation and cash flow modelling
- Debt covenant compliance
- Complete asset-level valuations
As a qualified ACA with experience in Transactional Services or similar, you will either still be within practice or have moved into industry as the finance support on valuations, deal structure and investment performance. With high levels of emotional intelligence, gravitas and communication skills you will be comfortable working across a multi-cultural portfolio, interfacing with senior internal and external stakeholders and operating at both a tactical and strategic level.
Ideally but not essential, you will be fluent in an additional European language and have experience of the Energy, Consumer, Transport or Real Estate sectors.