Personal Tax Semi Senior - Top 40 Firm
London (Hybrid) - £30,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
An esteemed Top 40 firm with a strong presence in Personal Tax (ranked in the Top 20 by eprivateclient 2023) is seeking a part qualified Personal Tax Semi Senior.
They specialise in catering to individual clients, businesses, and entrepreneurs, with a notable focus on assisting non-UK domicile clients.
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team and have the opportunity to offer a combination of advisory services and tax compliance for personal and trust clients.
Your responsibility's role will include working with a team of Tax Supervisors and Managers and assisting with tax compliance services with some advisory work, for a portfolio of high net worth clients and non-domiciled individuals.
It's worth noting that many of the partners in the Personal Tax team have advanced their careers within the firm, demonstrating a strong tradition of internal promotions.
What's in it for you?
- Generous Annual leave and hybrid working
- Collaborative working environment with lots of staff social events
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Season Ticket loan
The role involves:
- Corresponding with HMRC, banks, and investment managers regarding client portfolios
- Researching and providing advice on various private client matters, including international and non-dom issues, IHT, and CGT Preparing engagement letters and client acceptance documents
- Assisting with billing and adhering to budgets and deadlines
- Supporting the Tax Manager with research and ad-hoc tasks
- Providing compliance and advisory support to high net worth clients
If you are a Personal Tax Semi Senior seeking opportunities for career advancement, consider joining this collaborative and agile team of 30 professionals specialising in Personal Tax. They have a strong track record of winning clients from larger firms and can offer an exciting career path.
Please apply below!