Cedar are currently looking for a Payroll Systems Administrator to join a leading Financial Services based in the City!
6-MONTHS TEMPORARY CONTRACT
Salary: £150.00- £190.00 per day PAYE (Including holiday pay)
Start date: Immediate
Location: The City, London
Hybrid working 2-3 days in the office
Reporting into: Payroll Manager & Global Payroll Manager
- Maintaining payroll systems data acting as the key point of contact.
- Managing the administration and Systems support.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day administration of ADP
- Becoming the key contact with our outsourced payroll provider ADP, escalating any service issues and queries.
- Assisting on system updates.
- Overseeing all aspects of day-to-day payroll processes.
- Dealing with a variety and wide range of queries.
- Providing manual adjustments to payroll
- Assisting in maintaining and developing the payroll systems
- Providing administrative support to the Global Payroll Manager according to the needs of the business.
- Ad hoc duties, as required.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in payroll
- Applicants MUST have a working knowledge of a global payroll system such as ADP.
- Experience dealing with a high volume of data and queries
- Intermediate Excel skills are a requirement for this role.
- Comfortable ensuring service levels are met whilst maintaining strong relationships and an accurate payroll function.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.