Cedar are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist to join a fast-growing international fintech firm. The successful candidate will be to looking after the payroll for Ireland.
This role will be remote working
Salary £28000- £32,000 per annum
What you will enjoy working on:
- You'll be in charge of the payroll operation for local employer of record business.
- Supporting maintenance of payroll information and payroll records updates (salary details, additional payments, deductions, and exemptions).
- Answering complex payroll and tax related questions from our employees and clients.
- Checking data errors and data clarity and preparing payroll reports.
- Calculating vacation accruals and payouts.
- You have 3+ years' experience in payroll at a fast-paced company.
- Knowledge of local income tax, social security, pension, statutory leaves, and other payroll elements.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Hands-on experience with procuring and managing payroll and people software.
- Work from wherever you want; the office, your house or the beach.
- Learning and development budget for books, courses, and conferences.
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space.
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites.
- Have your birthday on us.
- All the latest tech you need.
- The option of getting paid in digital currency.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.