Cedar are currently looking for a Payroll Operations Lead on a fixed term contract basis.
Location: Remote (There are also offices in London and Birmingham if you would prefer office working)
Salary: £65,000-£75,000 per annum
Duration: 1 year FTC
Reports to: Head of Global Payroll
- To work closely with the Payroll provider to ensure Payrolls are managed to a high level, ensuring quality and accuracy at all times.
- To improve processes to gather, verify and prepare payroll data according to schedule; ensuring data is transferred to our Payroll provider on time and in the correct format.
- To manage and resolve Payroll queries, issues and disputes from employees and third parties; accurately record queries and issues so they can be prioritised, analysed and resolved effectively.
- To lead a team of Payroll colleagues.
- To support internal/external audit queries.
- Strong technical International Payroll experience and knowledge.
- Proficient in Excel , VLOOKUP, and pivot tables.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills with the ability to adapt your style when necessary.
- Leadership of a team.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply online ASAP.