Cedar are currently looking for a Payroll Officer to join a leading hospitality business based in Central London on a permanent basis!
Salary: Up to £38,000 per annum
Location: Central London
Hybrid working: 2-3 days in the office
Reporting into: Payroll Manager
- Processing of the UK & Ireland payroll of 450-500 employees
- Support the Payroll Manager in the process of payments for staff wages and benefits
- Liaise with management, gathering timesheets
- Chasing managers for Sick notes and RTW
- Checking Sickness
- The first point of contact for payroll and pension queries
- Manage the payroll inbox
- Maintaining corporate procedures and statutory obligations and assisting the Payroll Manager in reviewing and auditing payroll submissions
- Partner closely with ADP payroll provider and HMRC on local regulations around payroll, taxes, and national insurance
- Perform control checks for audit / Headcount report and timely completion of information for ongoing Internal and External audits
- Work closely with the wider Finance and HR team
- Other adhoc duties where required
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 year experience of processing UK & Ireland payrolls
- Experience in using HR & payroll systems, and ability to find and extract relevant data.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excel skills including VLOOKUP, IF, PIVOT functionality etc.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.