£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Cedar are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer on a permanent basis to join a staffing agency who are based in Central London.
This role will initially be part-time working 3 days per week.
The role will be paying £30,000 to £35,000 per annum (pro rata DOE)
Main duties include:
- To collate time sheets for candidates each week as per deadlines
- To deal with all payroll related queries for candidates, clients & consultants
- To set up candidates on payroll each week
- To process weekly payroll
- To work out tax and national insurance deductions
- To run reports for management team
- Other ad-hoc duties
- 2+ years payroll experience
- Must have experience running weekly contractor's payroll
- Previous experience working for a recruitment company would be desirable
- Good excel skills
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.