Cedar are currently looking for a Payroll Manager to join a rapidly growing international fintech firm.
As a fully remote working company you can work from anywhere in the world.
For this role it is essential that you have extensive experience working with a Spanish payroll service.
Salary: £60,000- £70,000 (depending on experience)- In the relevant currency
- You'll be in charge of the payroll operation for local employer of record business.
- Supporting maintenance of payroll information and payroll records updates (salary details, additional payments, deductions, and exemptions).
- Answering complex payroll and tax related questions from our employees and clients.
- Checking data errors and data clarity and preparing payroll reports.
- Calculating vacation accruals and pay-outs.
- You have 3+ years experience in payroll at a fast-paced company.
- Knowledge of local income tax, social security, pension, statutory leaves, and other payroll elements.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Hands-on experience with procuring and managing payroll and people software.
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house, or the beach.
- Learning and development budget for books, courses, and conferences.
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space.
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites.
- Have your birthday on us.
- All the latest tech you need.
- The option of getting paid in digital currency.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP- only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.