Cedar are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to join one of the UK's biggest hospitality businesses, based in the City of London!
The right candidate will have access to the internal PERMANENT vacancies at the end of the contract. As the business is rapidly growing there are always new opportunities available!
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum + 10% bonus and other benefits listed below:
Location: The City, London
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office
Reporting into: Payroll Supervisor
- Process the weekly payroll accurately to a high standard on time.
- Importing data, downloading reports, processing leaver payments, uniform allowances and tronc funds
- Process statutory payments including SMP, SPP, SSP, Company contributions and top up
- Administer court orders and other AOEs, calculations and payments.
- Reconcile month-end HMRC returns and make payments.
- Completion and submission of national statistics
- To provide administrative support to the payroll supervisor according to the needs of the business.
- Print and distribute P11ds
- 10% bonus
- Excellent benefits package including 30% discount for dine-in with friends and family and any of their brands (including retail!).
- Eligible for ShareSave Scheme
- Birthday meal on them!
- Access to the discount platform
- Health Assured
- Wide range of apprenticeship opportunities for development and personal growth
- Multi-brand experience with an understanding of basic payroll principles
- Experience with dealing with internal and external queries, strong communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/high-volume environment
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Approachable with people skills
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.