Cedar are currently looking for Payroll Assistant to join a luxury retail store on a temporary basis.
This role will be to work completely remotely for 3 months.
Hourly rate £12.80 per hour (including holiday pay).
- Inputting and checking the calculation of pay for new joiners.
- Amendments to contract, leavers, and statutory documents.
- Inputting certain time and attendance documents and ensuring pay is correct.
- Checking exception reports.
- Creation of new templates to aid new ways of working.
- Answering queries from employees and/or third parties using own legislation knowledge.
- Responding to requests for pay information from employees and/or third parties.
- Ability to calculate manual payslips.
- Running weekly and end of month payroll reports.
- Identifying opportunities to deliver process improvements and smarter ways of working.
- Payroll experience, ideally in a similar high volume, fast paced payroll environment.
- Knowledge of Workday HR and Workday Payroll would be an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
Personal Attributes/ Behavioural Skills
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Service focused
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Organised and efficient
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Able to demonstrate company values
If this role is of interest, please apply ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.