Payroll & Benefits Officer | £32,000 to £35,000 | 6 month FTC | London | Office based & WFH
Cedar are working with a innovative Tech start-up based in London, supporting the search for a Payroll & Benefits Officer. This company offers unique technology and facial recognition services to businesses and consumers. Going through a rapidly scaling period of growth, this role will play a key factor is maintaining and managing all aspects of employee records and payroll processing documentation.
As Payroll & Benefits Officer you will be expected to work from the London HQ for 2 days a week with the flexibility to work from home for the remainder of the week.
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract, with a view to transition to a permanent position on review.
Main accountabilities include -
- Maintaining all aspects of employee records and payroll processing documentation
- Processing payroll in UK, US, Ireland and Singapore
- Posting all payroll journals
- Administering pensions and private medical in US and UK
- Administering payroll related taxes, deadlines and payments
- P11'd, Payslips, P60's, PSA's, P45's
- Assist with processing and reimbursing Employee expenses
Experienced required -
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience managing full-cycle payroll within a fast-paced environment
- CIPP qualification - desirable
- International payroll processing experience - US highly desirable
- Tech-savvy with ADP iHCM - experience and Paycom desirable
Please note you will need to be immediately available or on a notice period no longer than ONE WEEK. If interested, please apply ASAP!