Cedar are currently looking for a Payroll and Accounts Assistant to join a recruitment company based in Central London on a permanent basis.
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 (per annum depending on experience) + bonus + study support
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office (after probation you only need to go in 2 days per week)
Hours: Monday- Thursday 9-5, Friday 9-1
The duties for this role involve but are not limited to:
- Processing the weekly and monthly payroll
- Ensuring all contractors have submitted their timesheets and suppling assistance where needed.
- Importing data, downloading reports, processing leaver payments, statutory payments including SMP, SPP, SSP, Company contributions and top up.
- Calculating bonus and commission payments.
- Manual adjustments to payroll.
- Reconcile month end HMRC returns and make payments.
- Deal with a variety of queries.
- Issuing monthly statements and allocating payments received.
- Prepare and update the monthly Booking record sheet for all teams to be reviewed by the finance director for month end.
- Reconcile the invoiced/un-invoiced revenue position as held within the accounting records to the position as advised by the placement listing. The reconciliation is to be undertaken at the end of each month.
- Ensure that the purchase ledger is properly maintained such that only costs which have budget approval are incurred and approved prior to posting.
- Review unauthorised costs are brought to the immediate attention of the Finance Director for his written approval.
- Ensure that all liabilities are properly recorded.
- Implement payment procedures to settle all amounts due by company in line with approved payment approval levels.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online asap. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.